YELLOW CALCITE PENDULUM
*HOW TO USE A PENDULUM: A STEP-BY-STEP GUIDE
Learning to use your pendulum is easy and it won’t take long before you master the skill.
1. Relax and focus. Clear your mind of worries.
2. Position yourself. Ideally, you should sit up straight and if possible, put both feet flat on the floor. You can grasp anywhere along the chain, as long as you leave at least 2 to 3 inches between your fingers and the pendulum’s weight stone. Steady your forearm (but not your hand) on something solid, like the edge of a table or arm of a chair. Let the pendulum just dangle. Try to hold very still, but don’t worry if your hand shakes a little, it won’t affect the outcome.
3. Program your pendulum’s signals. You only need to do this step once, unless you decide to make changes afterward. Before asking any questions, you must establish signals for each of these answers:
Maybe (which can also be interpreted as "I don't know" or "I don't want to say")
Here are some common, easy-to-read signals that you may choose to use:
- front to back (like a head nod - common for “yes”)
- side to side (like a head shake - common for “no”)
- clockwise circle
- counterclockwise circle
To begin, first decide what your three signals are and then demonstrate them one by one. Here’s an example of how to program the "yes" signal: Holding the pendulum in position, say “When I ask a question and the answer is “yes”, move like this, in a clockwise circle.” (if that's the signal that you chose for yes). Say this as you swing the pendulum in a clockwise circle.
4. Verify the signals. To test out the trustworthiness of your programmed signals, ask a couple of test questions, such as “Is my name Billy?” Or, "Is today Tuesday?" (or Friday, etc.) Basically, you want to verify that yes is yes and no is no. If the signals are not coming out right, go back to step 3 and reprogram the pendulum.
5. Program your pendulum’s source: Include this step every time you use your pendulum. Establish where the answers will come from. If you skip this step, your pendulum will only access your subconscious mind. You really want it to tap into your intuitive, or higher self. At the beginning of each session, say “I call upon the higher self to answer these questions. I seek only absolutely truthful answers, which are aligned with the highest and greatest good for all concerned.” Whether you say this out loud or inside your head is up to you. Do what you are comfortable with, and of course, feel free to tailor this language as you see fit.
6. Ask your question. Ask questions that can be answered by YES or NO. Be as specific as you can in your phrasing. Avoid asking for opinions or using the words “should” or “supposed to” in your questions.
7. Wait for the answer. Be patient. Concentrate on your question, but do not concentrate on what you think the answer should be. Remain detached about the answer and focus only on receiving a correct, unbiased answer. When the pendulum swings, look at it - observe its direction. This is your answer. If it doesn’t move right away, give it time, or if it’s unclear what the signal is, try rephrasing the question and do it again. When the pendulum swings with great force, it’s answering loudly. If it swings with only light force, you can interpret this as a quiet, perhaps less committed response.
8. Clear the pendulum at the end of each question by touching its weight on to the palm of your free hand or on another surface. This signals that your question has been answered and you are ready to move on to the next question.
3-5 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 5 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 14 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.